Thank you for contacting us with your queries.
Please find answers to your queries below related to GDPR:
1) Do CedCommerce Marketplace M2 and its addons fulfill the GDPR requirements?
Yes, our marketplace and its addons fulfill all the GDPR requirements, also in case you find any issue or anything in our extension which is not GDPR compliant then you can update us, we will work on it and update it.
2) Is there any possibility to change the sign-up/sign-in forms accordingly GDRP requirements, for example:
- add some customer age confirmation fields or a separate page
This will come under customization as for registering customer we use the default Magento feature, so for this we would need to custom work and that will be chargeable.
3) Do CedCommerce MarketPlace M2 and its extensions store personally identifiable information about customers? Since the nature of "personally identifiable information" is quite complicated, could you provide the list of all data which CedCommerce MarketPlace M2 collects and the purpose of storing the data?
We only store all the data that are stored by default in Magento, apart from that for creating vendors we fetch details like vendor shop name, shop-url, etc. at the time of registration we do not any sensitive from vendor.
4) Is there any possibility to delete all customer's data by their request?
Admin can delete the customer's data from backend but customers themselves would not be able to delete, if you need it then we will have to do custom work.
5) I need a payment gateway extension which works with a PCI compliant payment service and does not process/collect any customer billing/shipping info. Could you recommend anything which is GDPR compliant?
Please let us know which payment gateway do you want to use on your website, in Magento by default Paypal, Authorize.net are available and they are PCI compliant.
For more details, you can contact us at email@example.com.