For this purpose :-
1.Go to UMB > Orders. All the orders will be shown here.
2.Click Fetch orders for manual fetch in ready state(Order Fetch also automated by cron job which runs every 10 min in acknowledge state).
3.After successfully fetch orders, seller can select any acknowledged order in order to ship.
4.Click on “edit” option for shipping on 'orders' section of UMB.
- Here the merchant needs to enter the tracking number and quantity ordered will be auto-filled.
- In the quantity cancelled field, the merchant needs to enter the quantity he is not able to supply at the time of orders.
- If the merchant wants to send a Return location address then it can be done by selecting ‘yes’ from the drop-down.
- It means if after order completion the customer generates a return request for this order then this product will be returned to the address set in the return location configuration.
- When the merchant clicks on the “submit shipment” button, the order will be shipped
- The status of order will change to Completed.
In case your orders are managed by http://shipstation.com/, and shipwork all orders will be directly shipped by shipstation which will reflect on both magento Walmart orders and Walmart orders.